Monday 31 December 2012

Welcome 2013

The last year, 2012, had been a great year for me for a variety of reasons.

1. I changed to a new place of work, Amity International School.
2. My one project got selected to IRIS Science Fair where we won the third prize.
3. My other project got selected to the finals of National Children's Science Congress (result awaited).
4. My research paper got selected at IIT Bombay for SciPy.in conference.
5. I got admission to BEd.
6. I started to do my research work in computational physics again. Hopefully this time I will do justice to it and to the person who has shown confidence in my abilities.
7. Two more great things happened in my life which I will reveal in due course of time, when the time is right. But their seeds were sown in the year 2012.

Now I am looking forward to 2013 to fulfill some more of my ideas and aspirations.

Hope the same for you too.

My motto of life has become
 "THE ONLY EASY DAY WAS YESTERDAY"

1 comment:

aditya said...

many congrats for all your achievements and wish you all the best for 2013...Happy New Year...:)