Tuesday 25 June 2013

The vacations of 2013

With only one more day to go before my summer vacations come to an end, I thought it would be good if I write down the things that I did in these summer vacations.
Of all the vacations that have taken place till date this was the most productive I believe.
Did quite a few things and yet I am feeling that these vacations were a waste.
  • Edited and developed many books for various publishers. 
  • Helped create a couple of  functional websites (www.connectingdu.in and www.shop4du.in).
  • Still creating one more for myself and my students.
  • Learned a lot of Python Programming and tried to (ya let me make it right I TRIED TO but DIDN'T SUCCEED) teach my students the fun of python.
  • Performed various experiments which are still underway to develop some new products. (3 in all)
  • Developed worksheets and other plans to make my teaching as interesting as possible.
  • Studied for my BEd final examinations. etc. etc 
And yet I feel I have not really done anything. I hope to  do much more than what I did.
This strange feeling within needs to calm down. I hope I will be able to calm it down.

3 comments:

Kaustubh garg said...

thirst of knoledge wich is unquenchable...

Unknown said...

thirst of knoledge which is unquenchable...

Unknown said...

thirst of knowledge which is unquenchable...