Monday 15 December 2014

How to increase sensitivity of s pen on galaxy note 3 and note 3 neo

I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 3 Neo and though I am yet to explore it completely I am completely floored by it.
But one thing that depressed me was that the stylus or the famous s pen was not as sensitive as it is on note 2. So I decided to tweak the pen myself.
The following is what you need to do.
1. Take the stylus out.
2. Pry open the small button just above the tip.
3. You will find two circular potentiometers there. The one towards the tip needs to be rotated anti clockwise to increase sensitivity and vice versa.
 Above is a pic of the things I required to make this work.
But in fact all you need is a sharp and extremely small screw driver.

4. Once you are done with it you will have a much increased/decreased sensitive s-pen.

Enjoy. 

No comments: