Saturday 11 July 2015

God.... Creator or Destroyer ???

I was sitting beside the window today and was enjoying the cool breeze and the spray of rain water on my face. The world look infinitely more beautiful than it looks on an average day. And I thanked GOD. Almost immediately I was filled with the following thought. Had no other option bbut to sit and enjoy yhe day while thinking about the following.

This is the most potent weapon of all time.

A weapon of mass destruction.

A weapon so powerful that Nuclear Bombs look puny in front of it.

A weapon which has killed millions or may be billions over the course of human history.

A weapon mightier than any mythological weapon ever mentioned in any mythological texts found across the length and breadth of human race.

A weapon which has nothing to stop it except complete annihilation of human race. Complete OBLITERATION.

The weapon is GOD.

I don't know if GOD created the world and the human race, but I am damn sure it will one day destroy us.
Think over it......

No comments: