Sunday 29 December 2013

The Year That Was - 2013

Every year I write down about the previous year and how it was for me. This year will be no different. Though another 48 hours are left for 2013 to be finally over but for all of us it is practically over, unless of course something earth shattering happens, the chances of which seem to be remote as of now.

Starting from the beginning, this is the first year in my career(which started in 2006) when I didn't change any job. WOW!!! What a change, I take it up as a positive change. Else a disgruntled, sociopath, eccentric and an impossible man like me staying in the same job for more than a year is too much to ask for. And ya hats off to Amity for withstanding my eccentricities and giving me th required help to create my innovations.

As for people are concerned I found out quite a few things.
  1. People can be and are very unreasonable specially when it comes to accepting their own faults.
  2. Women in general (Hey I am not antifeminist. This is just the naked truth) are always ready to bitch against others. Wow.... I have a huge fan following in my own school who would chop my head off my shoulders given a chance. But I must also say that there are quite a few good female friends of mine who stand by me always. Thanks a lot to them and anyone reading this would know in which category they belong to.
  3. I have strongly come to believe in the following statement,, "IF TWO EX-LOVERS ARE STILL IN CONTACT THEN EITHER THEY ARE STILL IN LOVE, OR THEY NEVER WERE". God knows which is true.
Many life changing events also took place and they are given below.
  1. I became a dad of a boy whom we named SRIJAN. 
  2. I became a teacher trainer, courtesy my wife.
  3.  I have received more medals as a teacher in the last one year than I ever received in my entire school time spanning 15 years. (Actually as a school student I never won anything!!!)
  4. My projects have again reached national level at various science competitions. 
  5. I finally completed BEd.
  6. Finally my home loan was approved and right now I am paying EMIs. Really I am so happy to pay the EMIs. 
  7. Became a co-owner of a company. 
From health point of view this was an average year and could have been a better one had this last minute problem not occurred which has forced me to become bed ridden for the past 4 days.

From relationship point of view things went on pretty smoothly. My ex-girlfriend  contacted me in September "to touch base with me" which means probably to talk to me for some time (hey don't laugh..... can't I have an ex-girlfriend?) and then kicked me again in October. Sala samajh nahi aaya ki contact hi kyun kiya tha jab fir se laath maarni thi. 

 Financially everything was  more or less smooth.

What am I looking for the next year?? More innovations, and enrollment into another study program and become a better teacher. And anything else that God will give me.






No comments: