Sunday 30 December 2007

my ingenious ideas..........

this incidence dates back to my college days.....
i was preparing METHYL ORANGE.... a chemical compund.....  in my chemistry lab....
and i was the only one who was able to create it properly....
but it was wet and had water in it....  
so i was told to take it with me to my home and let it dry out....'
but you see i am made up of monkey bones....  and i am damn impatient.....
so i decided to do the stuff quickly.....  
and this is what i did....
STEP 1:    I TOOK A SHEET OF NEWSPAPER AND POURED THE ENTIRE CONTENT .....  THAT IS THE METHYL ORANGE PASTE 
ON IT....

STEP 2:  THEN I TOOK THAT SHEET AND PLACED IT ON THE INVERTER MACHINE......   well i didn't have oven at that time ... (  i still don't have ).....   and so decided to use the heat generated by the inverter machine...  ( WHAT AN INGENIOUS IDEA )....

STEP 3:  THE NEXT DAY THE METHYL ORANGE HAD DRIED .........


I was left with a black powder......which ofcourse was not methyl orange.....

u see my ingenious ideas have always been.....    well.....errrrrr.........ahem.....   quite great........


No comments: