Sunday 30 December 2007

what am i upto !!!!!!

I was thinking what exactly am i upto......   what do i want from life???????   well i wanna understand the nature of NATURE.....  i have been working all my life to achieve this goal.....   then i realised that what i am trying to achieve is wya beyond my control.....   may be i wont be able to do this in my life.....  so what.....  i will try.....   

all my life i have rued the fact that i never across someone who can really love me the way i am.....   partly coz i am not good looking at all.....  i cant hold anyone's attention.....
but on second thoughts i can say one thing that may be it worked in my favour.....  

when i wanted to die....  i was kept alive ...   god must have thought something for me......  something great.....   

well it all seems to be disconnected thoughts......

i am still in search of HER....  who wud be with me..... in my ENDEAVOUR.....   but  god knows whether i will ever come across her....
then i have a promise to fulfill......

time is fast running out for me.... this life is not enough for me....   

lets see what life has in store for me....

love you all

No comments: